Thursday 29 July 2010

I HAD A YUMMY BREAKFAST

I am not the best morning person, in fact, I will do anything for another 15 minutes in bed. So the thought of having to get up at 6.30 am to wash my hair and travel for an hour to meet a client at 8.30 is never something I look forward to, but the promise of breakfast somewhat lured me. I needed to try this breakfast anyway, as I have to be 'in the know'. But I wasn't expecting it to be so very moorish, so good and still healthy in every sense of the word. So when I arrived at Tossed in St Martin's Lane I was ready for coffee - and this was from fairtrade, organic, 100% arabica beans, roasted to order, then ground, so very very fresh. They did ask if I wanted an americano with milk - really! but apparently people ask for milk. It's worse than asking for a latte after a three course meal, dont you knwo what you are doing to your stomach people? Anyway, the new breakfast 'toasties' were utterly, utterly delicious. They must have read my mind because I did want Ham and cheese but ordered Ham and egg, anyway I got ham and cheese which was the client's choice instead. Really tasty, crunchy outside and soft inside. Loved it. Wish I had room for one of the Tossed smoothies, my absolute favourite, but could not manage another thing. There is always tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment